Hi-Tech Sector NetSuite Manager (46184)
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 6+ years of professional experience, either working in a consulting environment or working directly for a Hi-Tech sector firm, with demonstrated experience in at least one of the following domains / sectors: Hardware,Software, IoT, Cloud, Semiconductor.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Hi-Tech industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
- 6+ years of functional experience implementing NetSuite ERP
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Experience with Enabling eCommerce technology strategies including B2B and B2C such as Netsuite architecture and strategy experience.
- Delivery Experience. Seeking both technical and business process strategy skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.