Several disruptive forces are creating opportunities and mandates to leverage AI for breakthrough levels of business performance and risk mitigation. Shifting customer preferences (e.g. personalization and localization), advancements in science & technology (e.g. new data sources and inexpensive big data), and market factors (e.g. blurred industry boundaries) are pressuring companies to rethink the value of AI and data.
Monitor Deloitte's AI and Data Strategy market offering helps our clients navigate these disruptive forces to deliver shareholder value. We imagine how AI will drive the most important actions and decisions a company must make to win, working directly with C-suite leaders to craft their AI strategy. We then work with client leaders to design and deliver the AI products, operating model, and capabilities required to deliver on their strategy.
Work you'll do
You will lead a team and advise clients as you assess the catalysts that trigger our client's AI ambition, provide leading outside-in perspective and inspiration as to how AI can drive shareholder value, design products, and assess talent and infrastructure readiness.
Manager lever responsibilities include: identifying and prioritizing AI and data opportunities to drive both growth and efficiency, defining and modeling the AI business case, defining how to monetize data assets, developing the AI roadmap, identifying talent and technology gaps, and defining changes to roles and incentives to maximize adoption of data and AI driven insights. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers also participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. You will have the opportunity to lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
The AI & Data Strategy market offering is the 'tip of the spear' for AI driven transformations and partners with several other market offerings to deliver. This includes Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformations Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and Analytics & Cognitive.
Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value. These choices will help identify data- and insight-led strategies for growth and value creation, develop the appropriate business models, operating models, capabilities, and platforms to support their strategic vision, maximize ROI of technology investments, and leverage trends to architect future business strategies leveraging data and insights.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience developing business case narratives and supporting financial models for transformational investments
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements with multiple work threads, or parts of large engagements
- Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and lead teams
- Exhibit a passion for AI and data and have a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the latest innovations and applications
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Eagerness and ability to mentor junior staff
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced degree (MBA or data science preferred)
- Experience building AI solutions
- Experience working with executives to develop, define, and execute data, analytics, or AI strategy or general strategy engagements