Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Product Manager (46590)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity within our Project Delivery Model (PDM).
Work you'll do
• Understanding business needs to elaborate the Product Vision
• Ensuring product completeness by elaborating high level capabilities and features and mapping them to the business value drivers
• Developing and communicating the program vision, roadmap and progress to all the stakeholders
• Engaging in design thinking workshops and using techniques such as - Personas, empathy maps, customer journey maps, story maps to promote product insight and understanding
• Eliciting and documenting the requirements - Capabilities, Features, Epics and User stories and acceptance criteria
• Defining the minimum viable product (MVP)
• Working with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work, to prioritize the work
• Managing and prioritizing the flow of work by leading the Product Backlog refinement sessions
• Reviewing the completed stories and providing acceptance and/ or feedback to the team
• Incorporating feedback from the stakeholders from the review sessions, into the Product backlog
• Collaborating with the team to meet the team's Definition of Ready (DoR) and Definition of Done (DoD)
• Collaborating with the stakeholders to resolve any conflicting requirements and/ or development priorities
• Collaborating with the team to clarify questions, resolve impediments and remove blockers
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience with product management
- Experience with Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, Android class libraries, REST, JSON, Jira, Confluence, Git, Perfecto Mobile, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available