Automobile Sector Workforce Transformation Senior Manager (46726)
- Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate.
- Lead your team to deliver superior results for your client.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client.
- Build your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Workforce Strategies knowledge you possess.
- Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Be responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
- Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
- Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
- Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
- Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
- 8+ years of experience with professional consulting firm or working as an internal consultant in industry setting.
- 8+ years work experience in the automotive sector including OEM, Automotive suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, dealers and captives; candidate must demonstrate deep functional and industry expertise in this space
- Need experienced Senior Manager who can deliver large projects and participate in the business development process, develop relationships with C-level clients.
- 8+ years talent-related experience in consulting or industry including end-to-end talent management, recruiting, job architecture, workforce planning, learning and career mobility, rewards and well-being, performance, leadership and teaming, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I). Learning and Development and Leadership Development. Technology Transformation, Change Management and Future of Work
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Experience providing insights around employee experience and talent management
- Knowledge of various organizational and operating models for various employee models
- Experience delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to drive success of organizations and workforces
- Knowledge of process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service to reduce costs, improve operations, meet strategic objectives.
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.