Auto, Transportation or Hospitality SAP Financial Accounting Senior Manager (46976)
- Engagement Management- manage engagement risk and project economics including: planning and budgeting; manage accounts receivable; define deliverable content; ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
- Business Development- develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategy
- Practice Development & Eminence- develop solutions and methodologies; develop thoughtware and point-of-view documents; public speaking; publication in industry periodicals
- People Development- perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 10+ years of experience working in the Automotive, Transportation, or Hospitality space. Industry experience is a must. Automotive sector including OEM, Automotive suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, dealers and captives, Transportation including airlines, freight delivery, railroads, logistics and Hospitality services in travel, leisure, hotels, casinos, food and beverage services.
- 10+years of SAP experience working for a professional consulting firm or serving in industry as an internal consultant.
- SAP Finance/Financial Accounting experience required. (SAP FI). Next Gen SAP Finance experience.
- SAP Finance transformation and implementation experience.
- Understanding of finance operations and applications.
- Knowledge of SAP Financial accounting modules
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Project Management of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
- Agile methodology
- Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Greenfield implementation experience
- S/ 4 HANA
- Master's degree