Consumer Products/Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager (46990)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 5+years of experience working in the Manufacturing Industry, wither serving consulting clients or working as an internal consultant in industry. Industry experience is a must.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing industry project experience and manufacturing supply chain experience required
- 5+ years of experience with buying, assortment, planning, demand planning, space planning, pricing and promotion, inventory management, manufacturing analytics.
- 3-5 significant project experiences including advisory and implementation
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.