Consumer Retail/Private Label Sourcing Senior Manager (47021)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer Retail industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge either serving consulting clients or working in industry serving as an internal consultant.
- 8+ years of Retail industry experience a must; merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, big-box stores - corporate or retail environment.
- 8+ years serving consulting clients or serving as an internal consulting within retail industry.
- Must have experience in sourcing import goods for private labels.
- Experience with Sourcing & Procurement projects; from strategy through implementation
- Experience including one or more of the following: Spend Analytics, RFx and Strategic Sourcing execution, supplier negotiation, contract management, supply and material management, demand management, operational procurement, category management, vendor/supplier management, or business process improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.