Consumer/Retail/Private Label Sourcing Manager (47033)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer Retail industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge either serving consulting clients or working in industry serving as an internal consultant.
- 6+ years of Retail industry experience a must; merchandisers, specialty apparel, footwear, big-box stores - corporate or retail environment.
- 6+ years serving consulting clients or serving as an internal consulting within retail industry.
- Must have experience in sourcing import goods for private labels.
- Experience with Sourcing & Procurement projects; from strategy through implementation
- Experience including one or more of the following: Spend Analytics, RFx and Strategic Sourcing execution, supplier negotiation, contract management, supply and material management, demand management, operational procurement, category management, vendor/supplier management, or business process improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.