Hi-Tech Product Engineering Services Google Tech Lead/Senior Manager (47095)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management pursuits and practice development initiatives for complex products
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in newest and innovative digital transformation solutions
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy.
Work You'll Do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or semiconductor industry experience. Serving semiconductor consulting clients or serving as an internal consultant in industry.
- 8+ years of PES Solution Tech lead experience. Senior leader with deep re-platforming skills in GOOGLE technologies is required to lead PES projects.
- Experience with Embedded and/or Connected Software and Services
- Experience with continuous planning, delivery, integration, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- 8+ years of experience working in product engineering , including product strategy, design and development, product testing, new product introduction, and product maintenance & sustaining.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Immigration: Limited Sponsorship Available
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.