Remote IT Project Manager (32712)
Amentum is currently seeking a Remote IT Project Manager to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The System Administrator will provide on-site and off-site configuration, installation, and troubleshooting support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS).
- Manage projects to ensure adherence to schedule and scope of project.
- Provide status updates to affected staff and management and stakeholders.
- Develop project plan and road map.
- Build and maintain associated documentation following Sandia’s Solutions Delivery Lifecycle (SDL).
- Work closely with IT Service Manager and Business Lead on determining customer, vendor, and product requirements.
- Use of Ruby on Rails application framework.
Will work remotely, however, must be available for occasional travel to worksite in Albuquerque, NM.
- BS/BA +5 years experience or AA +9 years or GED / HS +13 year
- PMP Certified
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning
- Understanding of information technology procedures and practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software to manage projects
- Must be a US Citizen