Site Manager (32730)
The Site Manager has overall responsibility for cost, schedule and technical performance of the operation. Accountable for production, supply, production control/planning and quality management aspects of operation. Acts as primary point of contact for customers at the work site level.
- Provide direction and leadership to all site assigned personnel.
- Prepare and submits site labor/non-labor budgets, forecast estimated costs and control subcontractors.
- Control service contracts in support of site operations.
- Manage all department managers/staff assigned to site operations.
- Coordinate Range scheduling with all departments to ensure training exercises are properly staffed.
- Manage and coordinates research and investigations into business problems.
- Provide guidance and assistance relative to operating problems and projects.
- Coordinate range scheduling with the government representatives as required.
- Oversee scheduling of work assignment and workloads in accordance with operational tasking and maintenance requirements.
- Interface with union representatives to ensure adherence to union agreements and negotiated requirements.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S Customs and Border Protection suitability clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of academic/technical/military training and experience.
- Possess 10 or more years of diverse management experience including experience in tactical training systems and/or aviation systems.
- Possess excellent communication, analytical, project management and supervisory skills.
- Desktop computer skills are essential with proficiency in full range of Microsoft Office products and should be capable of preparing management level reports and presentations.
- Position requires frequent travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.