Strategic Analytics Manager (47470)
- Serve as key SME of new Planning and Forecasting platform
- Coordinate with data science, FP&A, IT and other teams
- Translate conceptual questions into data-driven analyses to allow leaders to make informed decisions
- Support Finance and Firm leadership with ad-hoc specialized analyses and provide support for leadership and management meetings
- Identify key indicators of economic shifts, business and/or policy changes
- Manage the implementation of changes into the platform once strategic recommendations are approved
- Develop and operationalize reporting to measure impact of implemented changes
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- MS Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Strong understanding of predictive modeling and data engineering techniques
- Ability to develop analytical approaches to answer high-level questions and develop insightful recommendations
- A client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects. The scope and variety of work will change frequently depending on the current project portfolio
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to "tell the story" and develop executive level presentations with guidance
- An ability to work effectively across functions and levels; comfort collaborating with teammates in a virtual environment. The Strategic Analytics group is a virtual team with colleagues located across the US and India.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 10% is required (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- 6-10 years of experience with a mix across the following:
- Relevant work experience in advanced analytics
- Experience working in a Finance function or in Financial modeling/analysis
- Ideally some experience working with a planning and forecasting platform (such as Anaplan)