Agency Sales Manager - Personal Risk Services (340257)
PRS Agency Sales Manager (ASM)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb Personal Risk Services offers an array of property and casualty insurance products for individuals and families with fine homes and possessions. Our clients include many of the most affluent families in the world, executives, business owners and top collectors of art, jewelry, wine and automobiles.
Chubb Personal Risk Services is seeking an Agency Sales Manager (ASM) for our Schaumburg territory. The ASM position is an external facing sales role requiring daily, independent travel to our top-tiered agents and brokers. The territory will include the Chicagoland, and the candidate must live in the Chicago area.
The ASM will be primarily responsible for new client acquisition that meets Chubb’s account appetite and profitable growth expectations. The ASM will manage agents in partnership with an Agency Relationship Manager (ARM) who is responsible for renewal client management including retention and cross selling. The ASM and the ARM are both responsible for Written Premium Growth, with the ASM assigned to new client acquisition and the ARM assigned to existing client cross selling for the same group of independent agents and brokers.
- Develop agency assessments and business plans with assigned independent agents designed to grow new business from new clients
- Identify new clients with annual premium of $5,000 to $250,000+ through effective pipeline development, account pre-qualification and territory analysis/management
- Responsible for new client acquisition including pipeline development and pipeline management ultimately leading to closing deals
- Responsible for new client quote follow up and quote optimization with agents
- Responsible for Premier account segment new client table set best practices
- Travel within assigned territory 4-5 days/week supported by office time as needed for agency appointments, call planning, Salesforce documentation, agent follow-up, report generation, presentation preparation, etc.
- Provide support to assigned agencies with new client development matters. This includes:
- Agency training to understand Chubb’s products, services and competitive advantages
- Marketing campaigns, events and corporate directives designed for new client development
- Coordinate home office initiatives and marketing campaigns that are new client oriented
- Achieve territory goals and objectives through company defined metrics
- Analyze new business trends including quote volume, quality and hit ratio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned independent agents and brokers to meet or exceed financial objectives for assigned territory
- Follow disciplined sales process to ensure consistent execution of best practices, including agency assessment, business plans and Salesforce documentation
- Participate in internal meetings and report on results as appropriate
- Work with agents and underwriting on new quotes
- Collaborate and interact with Sales, Underwriting, Risk Consulting, Product, Claims and Branch Administration
- Proven track record of sustained high sales performance and achievement with an ability to drive results and innovate in a fast- paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and effectiveness in tracking, working with and analyzing data
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others
- Intrinsic curiosity paired with effective questioning and active listening skills
- Ability to quickly establish trust, credibility and comfort calling on wealth advisors and other centers of influence
- Strong organizational, negotiation & value-based selling skills
- Strong negotiation and leveraging skills. Ability to hold others accountable
- Solid technical knowledge, including policy forms, marketplace dynamics and competition
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, as well as effective presentation skills
- Proficiency with personal lines systems including quote/rate/issue applications, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com a plus
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.