Deloitte Digital Commerce - Sr. Manager (47908)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thought ware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical) eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 7 - 10 years of comprehensive knowledge of B2C and/or B2B e-commerce platforms.
- 10+ years of digital transformation experience across B2C Commerce, B2B, Digital, Marketing.
- 8+ years experience with enabling eCommerce technology strategies including B2B and B2C such as SAP Hybris, Adobe (Experience or Creative), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud Delivery Experience. Seeking both technical and business process strategy skills.
- Experience and industry knowledge across Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Banking or Insurance, Life Sciences.
- Be a thought-leader in Sales & Commerce Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture
- Experience in design-thinking with customers and functional stakeholders
- Experience in a consulting experience with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
- Experience managing project risk and project revenues and costs.