Oracle Cloud Financials Manager (48614)
- Manage day to day interactions with key client stakeholders, executive clients, and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions in areas of GL and AR for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, leading and managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, system configuration design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), conversion and integration efforts, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology while bringing our clients industry-specific pre-configured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in the industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
- Functional professional with 10+ years of consulting and/or industry experience.
- At least 4+ years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle ERP Cloud Financials modules such as: Oracle Cloud General Ledger, Oracle Accounts Payable, Oracle Accounts Receivable and Revenue Management, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle Cash Management
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Extensive experience leading client conversations around business processes, chart of accounts design, recommendation on custom processes, and practices for mapping legacy to future state
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to one of the following locations:
- Gilbert, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Proven record of 2+ successful ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications