Manager, Kitting & Loaner Operations (R456864)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named the #5 World's Best Workplace by Fortune!
Who we want-
• Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
• Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
• Subject matter experts. Managers who not only oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data but can interpret, translate, and present on all various matters as needed.
What you will do-
The Manager Kitting & Loaner Operations is the process owner for all kit-related activities within the Arlington facility:
The Manager Kitting & Loaner Operations is responsible for delivering the forecasted kit build plan in order to satisfy customer requirements and meet organizational objectives. Areas of focus include inventory control, staffing levels, productivity, and reporting to various internal customers.
This position is responsible for the daily processing (receipt, inspection, replenishment, and shipment) of loaner implants and instruments for US hubs, facilities, and sales personnel. Areas of focus include queue management, staffing levels, individual employee performance, employee cross-training, identification and correction of inventory discrepancies, locating missing inventory, and weekly reporting to CSC leadership.
The Manager Kitting & Loaner Operations is responsible for the movement of kits through the breakdown/decommission/scrap process. Areas of focus include PLM/Finance coordination, Field Inventory coordination, staffing levels, restock to the finished goods warehouse, and transactional integrity.
- Manage a direct team of 5 individuals and an indirect team of approximately 15 employees
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests regarding inventory availability
- Identify issues impacting kit build completion, and coordinate with relevant departments to overcome them
- Coordinate movement of kit inventory physically and systematically in order to facilitate shipment
- Establish self as a departmental contact for CSC leadership and International Customer Service
- Investigate all complaints submitted via Patient Focus forms, or directly, in order to achieve the highest quality of service to all customers, as well as identifying opportunities for improvement
- Maintain procedures and records relevant to WEX, and is a point of contact during all quality audits
- Champion activities toward building a high-performing team culture and overall customer experience
- Participate & lead departmental tier meetings or team huddles
- Support corporate and division policies and procedures that ensure compliance of quality management systems.
- Initiate and resolve IT issues that affect daily kit processing and shipment
- Lead and individual employees in professional development as well as improving departmental capability.
- Utilize 5S/6S practices to achieve maximum efficiency within the WEX warehouse area
What you need-
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years experience required.
- 3+ years of people-management experience required.
- Microsoft Excel and Visio experience required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and/or inventory transactions within systems- preferred
- Experience in inventory control, production or customer service- highly preferred
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/