ServiceNow AMS Manager (48835)
- Addresses our clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts.
- Deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements.
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in ServiceNow's newest and future solutions
Our community of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our ServiceNow AMS team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of ServiceNow projects. Professionals have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
- 8+ years of technology implementation/AMS experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow AMS maintenance experience in large complex environments
- Experience with two or more of the following ServiceNow modules: ITSM, ITBM, or Legal
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator (CSA)
- Team leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Certified in ServiceNow ITSM, ITBM, or Legal
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment