Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Technical Coordinator - Project Delivery Manager (49503)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Experience in EDI Integration Technologies to make a significant technical contribution to a growing/progressive organization in the areas of EDI Integration with multiple ERP systems and software development team size - 15-20 FTE, this person needs to collaborate with offshore technical team of about 3-5 FTE.
Our Enterprise Operations as a Service offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- POC for offshore collaboration on Oracle ERP Cloud technology-integrations, extensions and reports.
- Provide rapid reaction support for technical incidents and escalations during business hours
- Collaborate with client and functional teams to resolve issues and deliver enhancements
- Provide status updates and prepare reports as required
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available