Digital Product Manager ( 578211-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Digital Lead Experience Manager for Promotions and Offers will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategies to drive growth, increase revenue, reduce cost and improve the digital experience for customers. You will be responsible for driving key enhancements and preparing executive readouts to include results and actionable insights. You will ensure tight linkage across cross functional teams and business owners to define sales initiatives in partnership with the optimization of our funnel and the use of promotions and offers.
You will ensure highly effective and mutually rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships, and effectively communicate project and/or issue status to Verizon key stakeholders and executives.
- Driving digital sales growth by converting prospects into customers and gaining new sales from existing customers through various programs, products and services.
- Ensuring tight linkage across cross-functional teams and business owners to define sales initiatives in partnership with the optimization of our funnel and the use of promotions and offers.
- Leading all top-tier device launches for the Digital Marketing teams.
- Ensuring highly effective and mutually rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Communicating project and/or issue status to Verizon key stakeholders and executives.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services and the overall digital ecosystem.
- Experience creating and executing effective programs to grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- An MBA or Advanced degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Ability to lead across many projects.
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills in financial and assessment of monetization models.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the creation/delivery of succinct presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Digital experience, digital marketing and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Working knowledge of design thinking and process engineering.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and directing the work of others in a matrixed environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.