ChangeScout Sales Manager (50367)
- Support US and Global teams in the pursuit process including guidance on positioning, assistance with pricing and delivering client demos.
- Responsible for drafting contracts and intra-firm-agreements.
- Serving a point of contact for security and legal reviews and PMO the process.
- Liaise with Industry sales champions including identifying opportunities and accounts to target for penetration.
- Coordinate with Client Excellence (implementation and CoE) teams for handoffs and upsell/renewal/leave behind sales opportunities.
- Track and manage US and Global pipeline.
- Responsible for sales reporting to numerous parties.
- Own sales environments and engineer sales demos.
- Create and maintain standard sales and marketing materials such as pursuit packs, playbooks, videos, one- pagers, and websites.
- Liaise with marketing teams to drive marketing initiatives both internally and externally.
- Enthusiasm for cloud technology solutions
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Experience presenting to senior-level clients
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience in a consulting role
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading teams in change management and organizational development
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 10%. (While up to 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience using ChangeScout or another cloud change management tool.
- Experience using a relational data base or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking.