Manager, Separations & Transfers (50785)
- Manage and develop ELE Specialists in the US and USI: managing virtually, supporting career/life fit, coaching, mentoring and training.
- Monitors work of the team and individuals, including teaming with USI to manage workloads
- Counsel with business leaders and Talent Business Advisors to create a customer focused exit experience within the organization for both voluntary and involuntary separations.
- Counsel with other related processes and groups to ensure interfaces and dependencies are as efficient as possible. Examples of stakeholders include, Payroll, Office of General Counsel, Records Management, Independence, ITS, Talent Relations and Confidentiality & Privacy.
- Ensure process efficiency with key process owners, adding value through a combination of deep technical expertise and process/program/project ownership.
- Define, manage and implement best practices related to process improvement across ELE.
- Diagnose process problems or inefficiencies and help implement solutions.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are complied with and all escalations are managed quickly and thoroughly.
- Understand the Firms policies and procedures as it relates to separations and transfers.
- Collaborate with OGC and Talent Relations on special initiatives.
- POC for Transfers working with escalations within the business. Assisting team to diagnose process problems and inefficiencies to help implement solutions.
- Takes part in and leads special projects as they arise
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office; HR system experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resource and Management experience.
- Ability to manage complex projects with virtual teams
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in professional manner
- Strong managerial skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with positivity, creativity and resourcefulness
- High degree of professionalism and integrity and ability to work in a highly confidential environment