Manager, Software Solutions Specialist - DAS ERM (47150)
- Ensure the portfolio maintains minimum set service-level agreement targets for end user support by leading and coordinating a technical team as well as providing hands-on support
- Working with end users (Deloitte practitioners and members of Enabling Areas) to resolve production issues in a timely manner, and as a point of escalation
- Collaboration with technical team, business clients, and management regarding trends analysis, root cause analysis, and recommendations for platform enhancements
- Working closely with our Web/Infrastructure Technology teams for troubleshooting and delivery
- Leading production troubleshooting and 'War Room' Activities.
- Leading root cause analysis and overseeing technical solutions from ideation through to the live production environment
- Ensuring that deliverables by the team meet quality and process standards
- Responsible for walking non-technical team members through technical issues including root cause, steps to reproduce, and impact of a hotfix on the rest of the platform
- Instilling a culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability.
- Seeking and capitalizing on opportunities to improve productivity, improving time-to-market, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness.
- Anticipating barriers to change and creating opportunities to remove them.
- Instilling a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Exhibiting high level of professional flexibility and volunteering innovation and new ideas.
- Mentoring production support analysts
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related information technology or equivalent work experience required.
- Manages enterprise software administration, programming, and analysis
- 8+ years hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, especially within .Net, HTML5/CSS3, and WCF technologies;
- 3+ of those years working in a product support role directly interacting with end users for day to day operations required.
- Collaborates with other departments to prioritize enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns.
- Clear communications skills, both written and verbal
- Analyze and resolve enterprise software issues and needs including improvement of system efficiency and integration of existing software applications
- Professionalism during high-pressure situations
- Flexibility for change in a highly-evolving atmosphere
- Experience with developing and architecture of software platforms, products
- Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques
- Microsoft .Net, WCF and complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred:
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Microsoft SharePoint development technologies
- Hands on experience working with MSMQ and SQL Server Service Broker
- Agile development environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Experience with Microsoft framework, with knowledge of technical design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- Desire to take the initiative, moving ideas and initiatives forward with clarity.
- Experience Working with SAFe, Scrum or Agile development processes.
- Exposure to Cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google) architecture and development