About the team
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets focused on improving the customer experience.
Through our deep experience implementing technology solutions across industries based on partner platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager, ServiceNow and others; as well as our deep capability with building world-class solutions on major cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, and Azure; we've amassed a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights.
We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable accelerators, products and solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation journeys.
Work You'll Do:
As a Product Manager, you will play a critical role in helping to define and update product strategy for one or several of our assets. You will help describe this asset in detail, work with engineering on user interface, architecture, and integration with other assets in the portfolio. This is a hands-on role that will include both day-to-day product management responsibilities and strategic planning. A product manager is expected to engage with customers to understand the marketplace and competitor platforms, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis. You will work with an offshore internal engineering team and product development team on product build. Lastly, a successful candidate will be expected to provide timely reporting of alpha/beta programs, product launches/extensions, and ongoing sales, revenue, and profitability performance against defined business targets.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Proven record of managing product releases.
- Experience with early-stage products and new product development from ideation specification.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams.
- Experience with scaled systems and understands data and system integration.
- Good understand of security from a data and process perspective.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with major technology platforms such as Salesforce, or use of major cloud hyperscalers, is helpful.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.