Manager, Experienced Hire Sourcing (51318)
- Collaborates with Recruiting team to assess needs, develop sourcing strategy, and implement sourcing plans to meet the needs of various practice areas.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for niche and commodity skills
- Design and execute research projects into competitor organizations, including direct outreach to prospects
- Research and source resumes from varied sources, with a focus on internet and networking research, for skills in support of ongoing hiring needs and talent pipeline
- Partner with sourcing and recruiting to understand needs and advise on the strategic sourcing options to attract and engage candidates to meet current and future demand
- Influence change and drive change management for new solutions/ new ways of approaching sourcing and technology within the recruitment process
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience and develop new methodologies and innovative sourcing approaches by providing guidance, tools and resources
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
The CTS Talent Evolving Workforce team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the sourcing strategy to support full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Previous recruiting or sourcing experience in a professional services or a large corporate environment
- Prior experience in a managerial role supervising multiple Talent Acquisition professionals
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Skilled in creative problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to anticipate needs of the business and potential challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Strong knowledge of industry and technology trends, compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of our competitors at an in depth level and strong knowledge of the market indicators which affect hiring
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses