SAP Solution Manager (42301)
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client.
- Contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
The Human Capital AMS/Operate team brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital as Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow.
- 4+ years of experience configuring, implementing, maintaining or operating within SAP Payroll.
- Strong functional knowledge of the system.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.