Operations and Project Manager (49541)
- Design, create and maintain analytical tools to help in assessing the ability to meet changing business needs based on volume drivers and team's productivity.
- Ensure reporting capability is robust and key metrics are captured and delivered to the Program Leader and Program Managers
- Assists with the design, development and delivery of our Talent Performance Metrics which include customer satisfaction surveys, SLA's, KPI's, scorecards, etc.
- Provides governance metrics to be included in executive reporting dashboards or when requested on an ad-hoc basis.
- On point to partner with the Program Manager to define and implement process changes with suppliers and Deloitte personnel
- Serve as SME for all independence matters relative to contractors and vendors, partnering with the USI support team who will process day to day independence requests.
- Leads operations and owns related projects/activities by establishing clear objectives and scope, determining the value and impact of projects cross geography, using this information to prioritize projects; building and managing to project plan/timeline; managing the delegation and completion of work; identifying project issues and risks and proposing mitigation tactics and strategies; and measuring the value created and impact made at the completion of the project. During the duration of the projects, keep the leadership/management team apprised of progress, successes and potential roadblocks.
- Participates in Business Continuity Program (BCP) for Talent, including annual certification as well as a more detailed Talent specific plan with actionable steps.
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures (SOP's) and knowledge articles (KA's) for the TS CVM team. Serves as liaison to CIC team lead, leading knowledge article trainings for CIC team members on occasion.
- Provides general team support to maintain team organization charts, manage salesforce case requests on behalf of the overall team, etc.
- Supports the CVM leader of ongoing financials and the annual plan and budget, including periodic forecast, as needed.
- Develops compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables that will be shared at the CVM and TS leadership levels.
- Collaborates with our USI counterparts on all activities to ensure alignment of priorities and ongoing responsibilities.
Talent Services (TS), a channel of the Deloitte Talent organization within the Enabling Areas business, delivers a breadth of Talent services through an innovative and customer-centric shared services model. The TS vision is to make a global impact through a distinctive Talent experience. The operating principles are to think business first, be bold in everything we do, own the experience and seize every moment to grow. TS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the Deloitte businesses or in support of the Talent Business Advisors and Talent Centers of Excellence (COEs).
- Bachelor's Degree; minimum 8 years of related experience
- Outstanding analytical skills and the ability to tell a story using numbers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including presentation expertise
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects in a high volume, fast paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment required
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong executive presence and experience interacting with senior leaders
- Consultative and collaborative approach toward clients and ability to influence others
- Excellent program/project management skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Understanding of a shared services organization
- Understanding of Talent operating model and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and advanced Excel mandatory). SAP and Fieldglass preferred.