Operations Manager (341018)
Who We Are
StreamLabs, a subsidiary of Chubb INA Holdings, offers leading IoT app-enabled water monitoring, leak detection and water shut-off products and software services. StreamLabs is made up of a diverse team of entrepreneurially spirited individuals from consumer products, industrial, engineering, insurance, and insure-tech backgrounds. As part of Chubbs Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence, SteamLabs has offices and a Product Innovation Lab in Atlanta, and works directly with team members in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.
Chubb’s Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence leverages connected device technologies to reduce loss due to water damage and other causes in the enterprise, consumer, and connected home space. StreamLabs’ Control and Monitor product use patented and proprietary ultrasonic technology to monitor waterflow and alert property owners to potential water damage. This directly benefits property owners, and advances Chubb’s strategy to offer best-in-class “predict and prevent” risk engineering services.
Who You Are
As a connected device manufacturer in the emerging field of insure-tech IoT, we are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude to be part of a collaborative team focused on curating new products and solutions, and on providing exceptional experience for our customers.
- You are a driving force behind the success of every project; open-minded, data-driven, analytical, and pay high attention to details.
- You are not uncomfortable in ambiguous or rapidly evolving situations.
- You are not bogged down by how things have been done before.
- You relate well with people, possessing diplomatic and constructive skills, but are also not afraid to challenge. You respect others. You can follow and lead.
- You are highly competent, creative, and self-motivated and you have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to manage supply chain, drive Electronics Contract Manufacturer’s (ECM) engagement, and ensure timely manufacturing ramp-up to support demand forecast
- Proactively coordinate and manage new product development including dissemination of information throughout the organization as well as externally (supply chain, contract design support, etc.), reporting out progress, and ensuring dependencies and gaps are identified and addressed
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for prioritization, design, testing and launch of products and features
- Ensure supply chain and electronic contract manufacturer meet production schedule to support near-term and future demand forecast
- Achieve operating margins (Sales less COGS less Operating costs) of 20% or higher
What We Are Looking For
- Proven organizational skills and superior time management skills are required to succeed in this role
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help the product and engineering teams meet their goals more efficiently and effectively
- 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role where you worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with and coordinate multiple teams; reacts professionally under pressure
- Ability to understand business strategies and plans, and their relationship to individual projects and cross-functional dependencies
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with project management tools is a requirement
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com.