Health Care Consulting - Workforce Strategies Senior Manager (52480)
- Maintain a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate.
- Lead your team to deliver superior results for your client.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client.
- Build your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Workforce Strategies knowledge you possess.
- Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Be responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of OT&T colleagues
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Learning & Leadership, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the capabilities in Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, and Analytics needed to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of workforce functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Strategy & Solutions, Workforce Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, and/or Workforce & Talent Analytics.
• 4+ years' experience leading Workforce Strategy projects and teams
• Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.).
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6+ years of external consulting experience
• 6+ years of experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
• 6+ years of experience with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
• Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
• Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence