GPS Regulatory Reporting Manager (52543)
- Be the primary focal point for audit responses for both external (eg: DCAA) and internal audits. Audits include (but are not limited to) those covering Incurred Cost Submissions, Forward Pricing Rate Proposals, and Business Systems.
- Support teams responsible for the development of aspects of indirect rates and related regulatory submissions (Forward Pricing Rate Proposal, Quarterly Variance Reporting, and Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Explain, present and analyze the factors driving rates and variances from prior submissions.
- Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance to the Business' leadership
- Support the GPS Finance and Compliance to successfully integrate business strategy into the indirect rate structure.
- Participate in strategy development and planning
- Support an efficient and effective rate planning and forecasting process that produces accurate and achievable plans and forecasts that align with business's strategic objectives
- Support initiatives to help the business in achieving its strategic objectives
- Continuously improve the team's organizational efficiency and effectiveness by leading internal change initiatives.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related subject
- 8+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Developing well-reasoned responses to audit requests
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Working with various organization teams and leadership
- Problem solving skills
- Quality and risk management
- Project management
- Change management
- Business process improvement
- Experience working with offshore and remote teams preferred
- Formulating and delivering action plans for high profile strategic initiatives
- Developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Adaptability/proficiency in working with financial/ERP systems
- Advanced in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Understanding of Costpoint, SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Business Client and other financial applications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, most positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. While limited travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.