Consulting-PMaaS Program / Project Manager - HCaaS (52547)
- Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients, stakeholders, and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements focused on identifying, designing, and implementing both technology and creative business solutions for large companies
- Manage small teams to identify business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Your background in technology will provide the foundation to manage these streams but also understand the technology
- Create and develop project scope and schedule. Plan and assign resources to associated tasks and deliverables
- Monitor progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs to keep the project plan accurate, updated, as defined in the change management plan
- Identify high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints. Implement approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project
- Develop and maintain communication with key project stakeholders and decision makers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Human Capital software development life cycle models as well as strong knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- 5+ years of relevant management consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment working on custom software development-related projects
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills - must be able to multi-task
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following preferred background:
- Experience participating in the testing of Human Capital applications such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud, Kronos, Infor, etc..
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting
- Experience working with and managing onshore, offshore and remote teams
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies within the Human Capital space
- PMP certification is strongly preferred
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite. As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations - from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader-and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
Human Capital as a Service
Application Management Services (AMS) used to be synonymous with support but today it is much more than that. Our Human Capital as a Service AMS team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their Oracle HCM Cloud transformations by first creating the right solutions to maintain and support their investment. This team brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. As we grow, this team will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.