Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Flexible Consumption Revenue Recognition Implementation Manager (52604)
Flexible Consumption Revenue Recognition Implementation Manager
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
Our practitioners work in integrated project teams on a range of projects covering the entire lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. These project teams will often include leaders and specialists from other business and technical disciplines from within the consulting practice and from our clients. A focus on team work is therefore critical. As a subscription billing solution implementation expert, you will bring considerable billing, invoicing and revenue management expertise to help design, develop and implement subscription billing solutions to transform client's new business models. You will interact daily with key business and IT executives and lead multiple teams in various strategy and implementation activities.
Responsibilities will include:
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients. Talk about Service Now here - Amy will talk about how we help our clients across enterprise, etc.
- 6+ years of experience at Big 4 firm or within subscription billing vendor professional services or industry focused on delivering cloud based subscription billing solutions
- Experience implementing IASB/FASB standards within technology solutions
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Significant design and implementation experience with 2-3 end-to-end implementations of one of the following subscription billing solutions: Aria Systems, Zuora, Oracle BRM, SAP Hybris, Avangate and GoTransverse
- Have a proven track record of cloud solution delivery as part of large scale transformation programs
- Provide subscription billing expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, leading practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
- Experience and in depth understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Design, Build, QA, UAT and Support
- Analysis of billing and invoicing issues, with capability to handle functional issues and understanding end-to-end impact
- Experience and understanding of integration principles and methodologies like SOA, SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Must have experience successfully leading complex technical engagements and teams, throughout the entire project lifecycle, with team sizes ranging from 5-10 resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- SAP Finance operational experience a plus (Swift or SAP ECC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred