Life Sciences Supply Chain Senior Manager (53160)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 8+ years of professional experience, either working in a consulting environment or engaged in similar work within the industry.
- Senior-level leader with deep knowledge of supply chain and life science industry
- 8+ year of experience Core supply chain experience including one or more of the following: planning and fulfilment, sourcing and procurement, manufacturing, new product introduction, manufacturing science and technology, manufacturing and quality analytics, manufacturing and quality systems, product and test engineering, quality and reliability, or transportation and logistics.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Immigration: Limited Sponsorship Available
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.