IT Manager, Financial Services (53198)
- This position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Responsible for overseeing the financial institution's data processing activities, internal network operations and systems infrastructure during the closing.
- Responsible for managing project teams of 5 or more people working on IT projects in the financial services industry
- Advanced project management skills including developing project plans and successfully leading project teams from initiation through completion
- Knowledge of financial operations, and procedures involved in entering, modifying and correcting information in a computerized system to assure accuracy
- Ability to develop, analyze and advise on improved methods to increase use of automated work procedures
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree required
- six (6) or more years of experience managing data processing or IT operations in the financial services industry.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting complex IT infrastructure including various hardware and software components.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role (Public Trust).