Systems Administrator Manager (53302)
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and security of client computer systems and applications across all networks, providing reliable, high availability services, and optimizing server infrastructure to achieve high performance and cost-efficiencies for virtual and non-virtual systems
- Maintains configurations, updates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures to support storage operations and administration, and performs Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for distributed storage enclaves (to include installing antivirus or malware protection software)
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan, conducting established scheduled DR tests and tracking and reporting DR test results and lessons learned
- Performs failover tests and provides feedback to client Information Assurance Branch and updates documentation as needed
- Maintains accreditations and upload artifacts to XACTA
- Respond to employee concerns, draft documents to help employees use computer systems, and coordinate with client leadership to assess new technologies that could enhance the client's computer systems
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Enterprise Performance Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline, OR 10 years of comparable work experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- They must have working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I compliance certified
- Experience within the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Strong experience in Problem-Solving and Systems Administration
- Experience with Networking, Cloud, Automation and Scripting,
- Experience with Security and Monitoring, Account Access Management, IoT/Mobile Device Management.
- Experience with Scripting Languages
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.