Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
Seeking a professional to spearhead industry-leading marketing, communications, and relationship management initiatives for a federal account. This role requires strong project management skills to manage, track and coordinate key initiatives and projects. The role is "chief relationship officer", to deliver against account priorities, Build relationships with key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities, and close sales.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 15 years supporting large scale clients and deployments, 8 or more years in a leadership capacity, experience with Federal accounts...
- Travel up to 50%
Catalyst to spur the realization of our client's vision and goals, accelerating client growth and outreach objectives
• Strategist to engage with account and firm leadership to determine strategies vital to maximizing successful client performance
• Steward to protect and build our brand with our client
• Manage the client relationship strategy and implementations; Client Accelerators and Executive Programs/Experiences; Marketing and Eminence; Pursuit Management for assigned account(s)/offering(s)
• Account Strategy and Planning (strategy, operating model, and strategic initiatives) with experience in driving call plans and developing value propositions
• Utilize broad understanding of Deloitte's service offerings and POVs to identify and co-develop holistic, tailored solutions to address client needs How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.