Database Manager (53336)
- Provides database management support including modifications to any system or production application database and pre-production database
- Performs schema changes and conversation of the production database application upgrades and new version releases
- Updates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and provides lifecycle database management services
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline, OR 10 years of comparable work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Experience supporting databases to include Oracle, MSSQL, or Amazon/Mongo databases
- Experience within the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Experience with UNIX, Linux, Oracle, Windows Operating System, Data Analysis, Microsoft Access, and HTML
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.