Cyber Platform Integration and Deployment Manager (53575)
- Perform EDR configuration management, and troubleshooting, addressing complex issues and day to day operations management
- Onboard security log data sources and develop new and custom parsers
- Perform EDR platform architecture assessments and design reviews
- Deliver SIEM advisory support and education to other SOC and technology management personnel
- Help define, implement and monitor key risk indicators and key performance indicators (KRIs/KPIs)
- Keep abreast of latest IT security, regulatory and compliance trends to support various risk and data models
- Installation and removal of various EDR platforms
- Coordinate with Content Engineers to support advanced Use Case development (Use Case from Roadmap as well as hunting related Use Cases)
- Craft utilities to swiftly deploy Deloitte's EDR solution to a client network when no other EDR is present OR remove and replace if a different EDR already exists
- Review system security plans, network diagrams, and vulnerability and patching requirements
- Develop scripts to simplify data collection and automate data onboarding tasks
- Provide 24/7 on-call support (as needed)
- Mentor and train Deployment Specialists
- Coordinate with various technical groups and attend in-person client meetings
- Build relationships with client counterpart (i.e. Client Lead Security Manager)
- Adhere to internal operational security and other Deloitte policies
- Participate in short term project work as assigned
- Bachelor of engineering or Science in computers, information systems, information security, Math, decision sciences, risk management, or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years' experience in security information and/or technology engineering support.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Continuous Monitoring (GMON), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Knowledge of multiple EDR platform vendors such as CrowdStrike Falcon platform, SentinelOne, and Symantec Endpoint
- Extensive experience in security technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Anti-Virus, Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, etc.
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, technics, and procedures
- Ability to script in multiple languages (Python, Powershell) to work with the APIs of multiple EDR vendors.
- Understanding of common network infrastructure devices such as routers and switches
- Understanding of basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Detailed knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents
- Knowledge on Crow
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.