Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Supply Chain Dynamic Fulfillment / Korber WMS Manager (53751)
Supply Chain Dynamic Fulfillment / Körber WMS Manager
Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Our Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business operations and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demands, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers. Read more about our Planning & Fulfillment services
Take a look at what we're doing in the Planning & Fulfillment space!
Work you'll do
As a Manager you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to lead with an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Warehouse Operations and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Facilitate gathering and documenting business and technical requirements based on client meetings for system solution development
- Functionally design, technically configure, integrate, and install solutions for our clients
- Lead and contribute to the creation and maintenance of configuration and training documents
- Lead functional and technical discussions with the client including the integration of solutions to ERP and other IT systems
- Troubleshoot system problems, discover root causes, and develop solutions
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a Supply Chain Management organization
- Experience with Körber (High Jump) warehouse management suite of technologies
- Hands on experience with configuration or programming in (Java, Python, C#) and databases (SQL / Oracle) queries
- 3+ years of experience conducting the following activities: business requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, functional design process, system testing and solution delivery, UAT customer support, process document creations and review, working with onsite and offshore delivery model
- 3+ years of warehouse functional knowledge in: Receiving, Shipping, Order Management, Inventory Management, Labor Standards and Fulfillment
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience leading a project team in a project client environment
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics, and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Experience working with cross-functional / extended teams
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) with an operations research or supply chain emphasis
- Experience working as a Consultant in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services