Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Audit & Data Strategy Manager (33795)
As the Audit and Data Strategy Manager in the Deloitte Audit Innovation Group, you will create impact for the Audit of the Future by bridging our Audit and Data Strategies. You will define strategic and innovative opportunities to automate, improve and streamline our audit processes, provide industry benchmarking insights and enhanced systems of quality control. You will see your audit innovation recommendations from concept, business case and experiments through to solutions.
Work you'll do
Using your Audit practice experience, you'll facilitate and lead the conversation for leveraging our modern data management platforms to advance our Audit of the Future strategy, digital and cognitive technologies aspirations. As an influential leader describing practical applications of our data strategy for our audit practice, you will interact with Audit and Assurance Innovation stakeholders to identify audit process automation opportunities to leverage our data and digital assets. You'll play a hands-on role in defining and developing these automation solutions.
You will be responsible for creating awareness content for our Audit and Data Strategies, syndicating audit process automation and digitization opportunities. You'll capture and define business requirements, lead experiments and co-develop solutions that further our Audit Strategy. This will be a 18 month rotation.
- Bachelor's in computer science (CS), Business MIS, Accounting or equivalent experience. Master's in business administration, CS or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and demonstrate business value.
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, data management, business intelligence or analytics
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, and strategy presentations. Present complex information concisely through written and verbal communication
- Influential leadership skills, including gaining the trust and buy-in of others
- 10+ years of Audit engagement experience at the Manager or Sr Manager level.
- Hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with formal continuous improvement methodologies like Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM) or Plan/Do/Check/Act (PDCA). Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
- Experience in Innovation or Transformation programs