International Tax - Quantitative Consulting Services Manager (53873)
- Impacts of international tax reform
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Global restructuring, repatriation, and M&A transactions
- S. tax return compliance requirements (Form 5471, Form 8858, Form 8990-8993 and Form 1118)
- International tax process improvements,
- Other areas effecting international tax
ITQCS professionals combine both tax technical and technology skills to bring new and innovative processes and solutions to our clients in order to help them manage their multi-national tax function. Tax technical skills should include a solid understanding of the US international tax provisions such as BEAT, GILTI, FDII, FTCs, and Subpart F. Technology skills can include some or all of the following: Advanced Excel, VBA, Alteryx, and/or Power BI/Tableau.
- Licensed Attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Legal, Finance or other business related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional skills in using one or more of the following technologies; Advanced Excel, VBA, Alteryx, and/or Power BI/Tableau
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .