Project and Financial Manager (53773)
- Support organizational change management, human capital development, workforce training, and process improvement.
- Lead financial management services and related projects.
- Support State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Secret security clearance
- 9+ years of experience supporting organizational change management, human capital development, workforce training, and process improvement.
- 9+ years of experience supporting State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees with 6 years of experience leading financial management services and related projects.
- Familiarity with DoN processes and procedures preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.