Digital Asset Manager - Functional Lead (54213)
- Analyze and redesign asset management processes, from ideation and creation through to publishing and distribution.
- Design asset metadata schemas to support client requirements for classification, findability, and security.
- Define and build taxonomies and controlled vocabularies to support asset classification and metadata schema attributes.
- Oversee asset migrations by inventorying legacy asset repositories, establishing selection criteria, and establishing an approach for de-duplication.
- Serve as the liaison between creative groups and project teams to communicate and validate common scenarios such as campaign planning, rebranding, and service requests for adaptation (resizing, cropping, retouching, etc.).
- Act as a DAM ambassador to drive adoption and best practices. Work closely with change management resources to plan training and knowledge transfers to content creators and stakeholders.
- Stay current on evolving asset management technologies to shape recommendations for classification, workflows, rights management, analytics, and AI features.
- Perform ongoing digital asset maintenance and curation activities such as bulk updates (to expand/refine metadata), collection creation, search/filtering optimization, archiving, and smart tagging training.
- Find, suggest, and implement efficiencies and improvements in workflows and processes to increase automation and decrease time to market.
- Define KPIs and track metrics such as reuse, adaptation, activation, and ROI to feed reporting materials to support continued investment in DAM system
- Develop training materials for content creators and stakeholders and deliver various forms of education such as demos, walk-throughs, and Train the Trainer.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience in digital asset creation, management, and publishing
- 4+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience working with commercial DAM solutions including core system design, asset migrations, integrations, and deployments
- 4+ years designing and building asset classification features such as metadata schemas, taxonomies, and controlled vocabularies
- Experience supporting large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying process redesigns specific to asset management lifecycles
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Sponsorship available
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies and Agile
- Experience working across one or more of the following: Adobe AEM, Adobe Assets, OpenText Media Manager, Bynder, Sitecore (Stylelabs), Aprimo, and Workfront
- Experience with asset curation, with at least 2 years experience in DAM administration or in a related field
- Strong knowledge of DAM, metadata, taxonomy, rights management, and content strategy for digital assets and content fragments
- Solid knowledge of web publishing and content management systems best practices/standards
- Solid knowledge of media Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Sound experience in data governance, standards and process development
- Solid ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics or other tool, HTML/CSS, JIRA or other project management tool, SEO Implementation, and Basecamp
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams