IT Product Manager/Engagement Manager - DAS Mobile (54320)
- Work with channel and business leadership to develop a strategy for execution of product roadmaps.
- Integrate the business strategy and knowledge of software capabilities (current and future) into vision and direction for all channel-related products.
- Lead all design/development aspects of SDLC for Deloitte Application Studios projects, to include project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts.
- Head product execution, resource development and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate development and production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the PMO to prepare overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Participate in technology/solution decisions with architecture and product teams for projects, to include ensuring that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to analyze business and functional requirements that have an impact on business applications.
- Lead offshore resources, including working with the offshore Technical Delivery Manager, to optimize the mix of the development resources.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Mobile application experience
- Ability to work with solutions, technologies, and development teams
- Experience managing Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience interfacing with external software design and development vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions
- Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.