Transfer Pricing Manager (54020)
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize transfer pricing processes leveraging technology to align transfer pricing software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of transfer pricing departments.
- Support: Provide training and software support around day-to-day activities, transfer pricing guidance or situational changes.
- Project Management: Manage project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing and retention process.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 6+ years' experience with transfer pricing and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a related area
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Advanced Degree such as MST, MAC, or LLM
- Experience with a Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience with Longview, ONESOURCE, SAP, Oracle, Workiva, and/or transfer pricing solutions
- Experience with data transformation tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Pyramid, SQL Server
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Management Consulting (TMC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with successful tax technology implementation.
Deloitte TMC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TMC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.