Cyber Strategy Project Manager- Senior Consultant (54898)
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Manage project risks, scope changes, and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Drive, coordinate, and manage resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitate project discovery workshops
- Lead project delivery technical team members on agile/scrum methodology
- Maintain overall quality of deliverables in accordance with engagement and stakeholder expectations
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3+ years of Cyber experience related to few of the following domains:
- Cyber Program Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Application Security/SDLC
- Cloud Security
- Data Protection
- Knowledge of cyber security industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., ISO27001/2, NIST cyber security framework).
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to adapt to new cyber principles quickly.
- Travel up to 50-70% (While 50-70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in technology, engineering, computer science, mathematics or business
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent certification is desired
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) /PMP Certification or equivalent is desired
- Prior consulting experience preferable