Sr. Configuration Manager (54947)
- Populate and complete ECRs in CMPro and SPIDER, and facilitate their vetting through appropriate approval processes and configuration control boards.
- Act as central coordination point with team functional leads, developers, etc. (Engineering, Cybersecurity, Test & Evaluation, Logistics, etc.) to complete and gather Engineering Change Requests (ECRs).
- Participate in various Technical Review Boards.
- Coordinate, participate in, facilitate and create briefings in support of Program Office Configuration Control Board (CCB), Platform Technical Review Board (PTRB) and other required Program Office specific meetings.
- Assist in the sustainment of interfaces, client connectivity, and use of the supporting program/project databases.
- Manage Contract Deliverables (CDRL), while reporting the timeliness of vendor software deliveries.
- Create CDRL reviews in CMPro, and manage the final approval process of CDRLs.
- Review and provide recommendations for Vendor's contractual CDRL requirements.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Five or more (5+) years' experience on a software development project.
- Proficiency with Configuration Management toolsets (e.g. NSERC, CMPro, Confluence, SPIDER, JIRA, etc.).
- Ability to work in a highly technical, engineering environment.
- Ability to gain familiarity with functionality of Navy C2 systems.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.