Advisory Manager, PaCS - Life Sciences (55070)
- Work closely with the Government Pricing, Market Access, or State Price Transparency Project Manager to prepare slide decks, status reports, assessment reports and other client deliverables;
- Develop and assess the policies, procedures and systems which support the submission of pricing information to federal and state agencies;
- Assist in the tailoring of approaches, methods, or tools to support Government Pricing, Market Access, or State Price Transparency projects;
- Actively participate in methodology review/development discussions with clients;
- Stay up to date on legislation as it relates to Government Pricing and State Price Transparency in order to provide consultation to clients;
- Work with external legal counsel for pharmaceutical manufacturers on Government Pricing and State Price Transparency projects;
- Assess current data structures and data sets of clients in order to develop Government Pricing methodology and to perform parallel calculations validating these methodologies;
- Assess applicability of State Price Transparency clients in order to develop operational tools to assist with on-going operations;
- Work with client and deployment and operations teams to set up ongoing requirements in State Price Transparency solution;
- Assist with development and evaluation contracts for Commercial and Government payers;
- Evaluate contract proposals and analyses and perform impact on Government Pricing and gross to net revenue.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required
- Management experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of Government Pricing regulatory requirements and industry leading practices related to Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, Medicare Part B Program, 340B Program, and Veterans Administration Federal Supply Schedule Program pricing and reporting compliance.
- Knowledge of State Price Transparency regulatory requirements and leading practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with government pricing related business processes and operations including contracting, sales, chargebacks, and rebates.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal compliance requirements and guidance and keeps up with emerging trends in pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required and knowledge of advanced Excel techniques such as pivot tables and data importing are desired.
- Experience with sales process including development of proposals and budgeting.
- Financial and Accounting background is preferred.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.