Family Enterprise (FE) Program Manager (55230)
- DP Family Enterprise Leader
- DP PMO Leader
- DP PMO Operations Leader
- GDA DP Strategic Marketing Planner
- Global DP Family Enterprise Center of Excellence
Areas of responsibility
- Coordinate and support all aspects of the rollout of the FE segment.
- Work closely with DP PMO and DP SMP to develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives to build awareness, create relationships and facilitate growth.
- Develop/coordinate FE training programs for PPMDs and professionals, as well as the business developers, to educate colleagues on the unique attributes of family enterprises, relevant service offerings (green dot) and specific offerings relevant to this market (e.g. family governance and leadership.)
- Build marketing collateral in conjunction with DP Strategic Marketing Planner and develop plans for deployment.
- Participate in the development of thought leadership/POVs specific to family enterprises. Assist in identifying themes and areas of focus and project manage development and distribution.
- Support Internal communications efforts to build a community of family enterprise practitioners to create community and establish SMEs to maximize the value of the segment
- Identify and manage relationships alliance partners for this segment, coordinate day-to-day interactions and teaming
- Coordinate efforts to drive FE positioning and offerings into key DP client/target sets including Private Select, Best Managed Companies, and Managing Partner Portfolios.
- Liaise with the global Family Enterprise Center of Excellence, leveraging and supporting global initiatives and acting as a conduit for reporting, analysis, etc.
- Develop and manage segment reporting tools to inform DP leadership of KPIs, progress and opportunities.
- 5+ years of related experience; experience in a professional services organization a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree - concentration in business, communications, or related field a plus
- Comfort engaging with all levels of an organization and desire to be a collaborative part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facility with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Sound strategic thinking skills with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to build and manage relationships in a complex, matrixed environment
- Flexible work style with possible travel (approximately 10%). (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.