Infor WFM Solution Manager (50970)
- Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities
- Serve as a resource for the team who may execute individually assigned tasks
- Responsible for defining, leading, and developing project tasks
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Help develop, train and mentor junior Infor team members
- Assist Service Offering Lead with project troubleshooting and/or team member problems
Human Capital as a Service Application Management Services (AMS) used to be synonymous with support but today it is much more than that. Our Human Capital as a Service AMS team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their Oracle HCM Cloud transformations by first creating the right solutions to maintain and support their investment. This team brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. As we grow, this team will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
- Must have experience leading project teams through all phases of the technology implementation life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field
- Minimum 6 Years of Experience with Infor/Workbrain software
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Experience in leading a particular work stream, reviewing, and assisting.
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Infor/Workbrain applications-based solutions.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Management, labor cost optimization, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, interfaces using WIM
- Participating in the improvement of business processes.
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Mechanicsburg, PA; or Lake Mary, FL areas.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.