GPS Contracts Sub-Sector Lead, Sr. Manager - DOD (55947)
- Provides leadership and guidance to a high performing group of direct reports. Responsible for assigned team's performance in all facets of contracts and subcontracts administration support.
- Guides and coordinates proposal and award activities for complex contracts. Provides authoritative guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Conducts reviews of complex contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the contracts administration within assigned area of responsibility.
- Monitors assigned contracts portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to identify compliance risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention.
- Leads, oversees, and participates in the design and implementation of processes that enable responsive and proactive support to the business and directly supports revenue capture and retention.
- Manages individual and team workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines, provides guidance to teams on issue resolution and supports them in completing accurate client deliverables.
- Ensures assigned team's accurate and timely reporting of contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolves discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Completes negotiations of complex and/or non-standard contracts and agreements.
- Collaborates with other enabling areas and proposal teams to address complex contracting and proposal challenges.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively work collaboratively with teams
- Expertise in supporting OTA pursuits
- Acquisition experience in DOD
- Direct supervisory experience of a team of 3 or more
- NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM
Education & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Command knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.